This video shows you how to copy files from TurboLaw Cloud back to your own Mac - for example, if you want to work on the files on your Mac, or if you'd like to email them using your normal email program.
(This video assumes you've already configured the necessary settings to transfer files between TurboLaw Cloud and your Mac - if you haven't done this yet, follow the instructions in this article.)
If you're unable to view this video, here are the steps that are demonstrated in the video:
- First, click on the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Then, click on This PC
- In the window that appears, click on the drive that corresponds to the folder on your Mac that you configured when setting up the sharing/file transfer. In the video above, the folder that was used is the "Documents" folder, so it appears as "Documents on Little-Mac.home" (in this case, "Little-Mac.home" is the name of the Mac used to record the example - when you do this, it will show up with the name of your own Mac)
- If you want to save a file into a specific folder (a specific client's folder, for example) just double-click on the folder
- Finally, click on the file from TurboLaw and (while holding the mouse button down) drag the file into the folder window that you opened.
- When you release the mouse button, the file will be copied to the folder you picked on your Mac. You can then open it on your Mac normally, as you would any other file.