This TurboLaw Tutorial video series shows you all you need to know about using TurboLaw, from getting started the very first time you open the program to creating your own custom documents and forms.
This video series is available in short segments - you don't have to watch the entire thing from beginning to end if you don't want to.
To watch a video, just click the link below.
- Getting Started
- Starting a Case
- Creating Documents
- Choosing Existing Parties
- Working with Lined Documents (court forms, etc.)
- Working with Free-form text Documents
- Working with Financial (Excel-based) Documents
- Creating Blank Documents
- Searching for Documents
- Making your Own Custom Document Templates
- Checking for Updates
- Registering TurboLaw
- Using your Own Case Filing System